Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 3, 2022

Show HN: Fast way to build digital presence across multiple platforms https://ift.tt/kIZbvxf

Show HN: Fast way to build digital presence across multiple platforms Hello, I am a tech blogger and last year I wanted to have my own website for writing blogs and doing content marketing. Since I love programming, I could have built the site by myself but I wanted to test the no-code solutions, so after spending sometime researching I ended up going with Wordpress. However i found it tedious and for some reasons, hard and slow. Anyways, I tried other platforms like Wix too. Problem then came was I had to share my work on social media platforms to get more readers and also post it on hashnode and Medium. It was becoming time consuming and monotonous process. Hence, I decided to build a solution and the result is Leansence. It is geared towards bloggers and content marketers. It provides an easy to use website builder with the ability to write blogs and add products, with unlimited bandwidth. You can also directly post your blog to Medium(hashnode and dev.to support will be added soon) and also share it on twitter( can also split it into threads). It also has social media tools so you can schedule your Twitter posts and threads. Hence you are getting website builder, blogging ability, as well as social media tools. I have great ideas for the future and any feedback would be appreciated. https://leansence.com March 24, 2022 at 01:01AM

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét