Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 5, 2022

Show HN: Art Diario – Curated art on your desktop every day https://ift.tt/SalI0MO

Show HN: Art Diario – Curated art on your desktop every day Hey HN! I made a little app that changes your desktop background to a new piece of curated art every day. Everyone sees the same art so you can talk to your friends about it! I learned to code a couple years ago from a bootcamp to fulfill a lifelong desire to be able to create end-to-end applications. I've been a designer, I've been a PM, but I really wanted to be able to build the things in my head. This is my first attempt to build something entirely from scratch! This seemed so simple at first. All it does is change your background! But I wanted a fancy little admin panel that allowed me and my wife to upload new art. I wanted to be able to make the crop that ends up on your desktop really straightforward. I wanted it to be cheap to host, so hella caching. Also, omg, timezones! Marketing images and websites! There were so many pieces to this, it is honestly astonishing how much work indie makers put into their solopreneur apps. All mine does is change your background. The people who produce more complicated stuff are really impressive. I'm excited and nervous to share this with you all! Thank you for taking a look! https://ift.tt/WaMFSlB May 5, 2022 at 07:01AM

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét